March 26, 2008

RE: Walrus Fans FYI

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:34:47 -0400
From: Lee Haynes lee@upfrontandcompany.com
Reply-To: Lee Haynes lee@upfrontandcompany.com
Subject: RE: Walrus
To: rlt@umich.edu

Randy,

I hope this email finds you well and things are going in a positive direction for you. As I said back in September I need to make a decision for the Walrus August date around this time. Can you tell me if you guys are available for the date of Friday August 1 as Walrus? I don't want anything but the band Walrus....so please let me know if that's available.

Thanks,

Lee Haynes
Entertainment Director/Talent Buyer
Upfront & Company
102 E. Main St.
Marquette, MI 49855
(906)228-5200 (ext 110)
(906)226-2824 (fax)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

August 1st-Let's party! Randy, Bill, Mike and Don are you ready, willing and able??? I've been waiting for a long time..............! Don't let me down.

Bonni Q
from the CA desert

Anonymous said...

This is Don Kuhli, the drummer for the Walrus posting a comment. The Walrus gigs have always been about a reunion of friends for me. Getting together and spending time with each person and the group as a whole is always uplifting. Then there's all of our friends that come together for the celebration. That's another huge plus. I suppose one can do this without the Walrus Reunion...but its more disjointed. Being together is what is important to me in my life. Being together. Being together. Being...together.