March 3, 2009

"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it." E. W. Howe (1911)

Dear Darrell:

First, I/we are so pleased you’re willing to help out. Thank you. There will be a back line of drums and amps to reduce logistical problems and reduce downtime between acts. Anytime on the evening of the 24th that you want to play (early/mid/late, it doesn’t matter), it could be one song or an entire set, either solo, with some accompaniment, a group, or any combination, would be welcomed. I’m thinking we should start at 7:30 or 8ish and going until 1-1:30ish?? Some of my downstate friends will be there, as well as the locals, in terms of available musicians. Below, I’ve included some excerpts from my blog posts about this, just to give you a feel for what’s in the air about this. Googling Randy Tessier Blog will also get you there, but a guy as humble as I, (is it I or me?) would never try to solicit hits on the web.

Best - Randy




































No comments: